Thursday, January 19, 2012

Post Holiday Haul

Hello Everyone!


Did you get everything on your list this year? Well I decided to treat myself with my much deserved Christmas gift cards. Here's what I got!



Top: Nyx Haute Jersey Pallet, Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Slate, Prestige my BIGGEST lashes, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Nyx As If Consealer Stick, Nyx Eyebrow Cake Powder In Blonde and Nyx For Green Color Eyes 10 shade pallet.


All elf: Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black and Coffee, Studio Mineral Infused Mascara, Essentials Eyelid Primer, Studio Stipple Brush, Custom Eyes Compact with Colors Periwinkle, Navy, Wisteria and Sage, and lastly Studio Warm Bronzer. 


If you would like a review on anything you see here or just want my opinion please let me know.
- The Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player