Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pretty Nerdy : The Tardis

Hello again!
So this is the first of a series that I am calling Pretty Nerdy. Because they are going to be gorgeous and inspired by my favorite nerdy things. From books to TV shows, movies to games. I am going to try to make them as wearable as possible while still having an obvious nod to whatever the inspiration is. This look was inspired by my current obsession, Doctor Who; more specifically his spaceship/time machine called the Tardis (Time and Relative Dimension in Space). If you are unfamiliar, this is what it looks like:

Yes, it looks like a Police box from the 50's, and yes it is bigger on the inside :)
So I was more so going off of the outside, since it is often referred to as the blue box.



I used a few different things for this eye look. NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Cottage Cheese on the inner corner and waterline, Pearl Mania loose pigment in True Blue on the lid, and the sparkly blue "Crease" color on the left from WnW Blue Had Me at Hello on the outer corner and in to the crease and the lower lashline. I finished it off with a half set of lashes and some mascara.

Hope you like it!
-The Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player