Sunday, May 13, 2012

POTW! It's back!

Hello lovelies!
I don't know what happened to our Pick of the Weeks, but don't you fret, they are back now! So to get us back on track I bring you the Mascara that I have been using the last couple of weeks. It is the I <3 Extreme Volume Mascara from Essence. It's part of the new line that just came out (at least it just got to my Ulta). It has a very Interesting brush, With three rows of long bristles, and 3 rows of short bristles. It is very big and full.
 I feel like this mascara really makes my lashes look fuller and longer with little to no flaking, which I usually have a problem with. It is also very buildable, one coat looks really nice but you can definitely use 2 or 3 coats and get super dramatic, va-va-voom look. But be careful when applying, because it is very easy to make them look clumpy/spidery. Here it is on the left eye (one coat) compared to bare lashes on the right.

Happy Mothers Day to all you moms out there!
-The Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player