Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pick of the Week

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season, I know we are!
For this Pick of the Week I choose NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder. If you don't normally use bronzer or are looking for a less expensive option this is a great product and will only set you back $2.99.

NYC Smooth Skin is a matte powder and I believe only comes in the shade Sunny. I use it two ways, First as a contour powder. If you want to lose a quick 5 lbs apply bronzer under your cheek bone and blend up into your blush to get a quick skinny face. Second, to use as a bronzer for a fast tan apply to the high points of your face; cheek bones, temples and down the center of your face.

Finally ordered the NYX Haute Jersey pallet, I can't wait. Look for that review coming soon!

XOXO- The Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player