Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Looks

Hey beauties!
I thought maybe you guys would like to see some fun holiday looks! These are just two that I cam up with.

For a holiday/Christmas party:

Using Jesse's Girl Antique Green foiled with elf Lock and Seal on the lid
Then I used a fluffier brush to blend it in the crease. With just a shimmery white as a highlight. Then I used elf liquid liner in Copper. With Maybelline One-by-one mascara and elf blushing rose on my upper cheekbone.

For New Years!
Starry gel liner in silver on the lids, then patted on Revlon diamond dust in 100 Celestial Silver. Then took my WnW matte black from the Blue Had Me at Hello and did a winged outer v and brought it down to the lower lash line. Maybelline master drama liner on the waterline and One-by-one mascara. Lastly a  light dusting on WnW pearlescent pink on my cheeks.

Enjoy!-The Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player