Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pick of the Week

Hello Lovely's!


I am so sorry my Pick of the Week is a day late! We got a new puppy and she is taking over my life. 


Anyway I have a great pick for you! It is Jesse's Girl, Mineralized Baked Powder in Ocean Breeze. I really wanted a navy eye shadow and when Kaci was out here we stopped by Rite Aid and picked this one up. I actually did not have high hopes for it but for only $3.99 I figured why not. I ended up absolutely loving it!




The texture is very soft and blends out really well. In this picture I used a darker blue at the base of the lid with the Mineralized Baked Powder all over and a lighter shade to blend the edges into my highlight. Its a more dramatic look but super fast and easy to apply. 

XOXO- The Artist


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player