Sunday, November 13, 2011

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters


Hello!

If you follow other beauty blogs you have probably heard of the New Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter. I heard about them on Beauty Broadcast who saw them somewhere else. Well they are so awesome I feel the need to mention them again! It took going to a few different places to find them, I found them at CVS in CA and Kaci found them at Walgreens in AZ. 

The Lip Butters are really soft, have great color, are long lasting and fade really nicely. They come in a variety of shades but the main reason I was drawn in was because I have been searching for pink lipstick and I didn't want something that was opaque matte hot pink.  I wanted something with some shimmer and shine.
Artist:
I picked up Lollipop and Sweet Tart and have been wearing them non-stop! Lollipop is a fuchsia with violet shimmer in it and Sweet Tart has no shimmer and is a glossy bright pink.



Ring is Forever 21
Addict:
I picked up two colors that are a bit more toned down; Berry Smoothie and Pink Truffle. Berry Smoothie is a shimmery berry pink, which comes of a little brighter than it looks in the tube. Then there is Pink Truffle, I love this shade! It looks exactly how it sounds, it's a creamy brown with pink tones, making this a super wearable brown. I am just loving it for fall!
From Left: Pink Truffle, Berry Smoothie


Until next time, 
The Artist and The Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player