Monday, November 28, 2011

Pick of the Week

Happy Holidays! 


While my sister and I were out shopping over the Thanksgiving break we stumbled across a beauty brand now at Forever 21 called love&beauty. My local Forever 21 does not carry the full line, there is a lot more on the website. So far I do feel like love&beauty has some good products, best of all the price range is $1-$6. I picked up some nail polishes and a lip gloss which I am really in love with. 


My pick of the week is the love&beauty sheer lip gloss, color is pink. This lip gloss will set you back a mere $1.80! This is a thicker lip gloss with a lot of shine and really delicious scent. I also kinda appreciate that the colors are called pink, red and coral, straight to the point. 




Have a very happy holiday season and we are committed to getting tons of great holidays posts. Also, look out for new videos!


-The Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player