Friday, November 18, 2011

elf Flat Top Powder Brush

Hello Beauties!
Today I am bringing you a quick review of one of my all time favorite brushes. This is a brush that I use every single day. It is the elf flat top brush and it is so versatile! I personally use it to apply my foundation, both liquid and mineral/powder. When using liquid I just pour some on the back of my hand and stipple the foundation all over my face, then using circular motions blend it all over. With my mineral foundation (Bare Minerals or Laura Geller Balance and Brighten) I use the swirl, tap, and buff method. I am so glad that I discovered this brush, I don't know what I would do without it! Best part is, it retails for only $3 on eyeslipsface.com or at Target stores.
Picture courtesy of eyeslipsface.com...mine was too dirty to photograph :)


Side note for the Revlon Colorstay lovers- this is kind of hard to wash out of this brush. I usually have to wash it twice with my elf brush shampoo. Also, since the formulation is a little dry many people apply it with a wet sponge, I like to spritz a little elf mist and set on the brush before I start applying and it goes on beautifully! 


Til next time,
The Addict

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I follow your blog from now on, I hope that you also follow to me. I like much the brush, I have two equals, are similar to the famous F80 of Sigma. I like both. The result is very similar. What notices you put from the 1 to the 10 topowder brush of ELF? Kisses, visit my blog! :) I am from Spain ^^

    ReplyDelete

Get Adobe Flash player