Monday, October 31, 2011

Pick of the Week

Happy Monday!


Ok so Mondays usually are not so happy, but maybe this will perk you up a bit. As promised here is my pick of the week, under $5.00 of course. 

In Honor of Halloween, I wanted to find a great orange product to sport this week. I went shopping...nothing. I went home and started digging through my nail polishes and found I already had a great orange in my collection.

This Pick of the Week is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed, this will run you about $4.00 at most retailers.


I am not a fan of all things Sally Hanson, but I do really enjoy their Complete Salon Manicure line and the Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear line, it drys pretty quickly and lasts as long as my higher end nail polishes.

I "borrowed" this picture from a fellow beauty blogger, The Nailtress. I unfortunately am not that great at doing my own nails.


Happy Halloween! -The Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player