Sunday, October 30, 2011

Elf Holiday Sets #2

So I felt that we were a little harsh on our beloved elf in the last post. So, I went out and got a few more things from the holiday collection.






These are the glitter liners. They come in a set of 5, Plum Passion (more pink than plum), Twinkle Teal, Gunmetal, Black Bandit, and Boldly Bronze.  I haven't used them for a full day yet so I can't really speak to the staying power, but when I lightly rubbed my hand and they did smudge a little. The colors are really pretty, but they weren't the easiest to work with. I feel like they were kind of hard, and definitely not smooth enough to go on the waterline. My number one issue with these though is the packaging, I think have the sharpener in the cap is a neat idea (I am seriously sharpener challenged), but they will not stay on! The caps slide right off. Despite the evil little caps, I am definitely looking forward to using them to add a little pizazz to my lashline around the holidays.


I can't wait to redo my manicure to wear these polishes! The colors
are Golden Goddess, Royal Purple, Blush, Cranberry, and Metal Madness according to the website (although my Blush had a sticker saying Mod Mauve on it). I have to say, Metal Madness was love at first swatch :) And Golden Goddess is a great chunky Gold glitter. 


Lastly I picked up the pack of 3 hypershine lip glosses. I have a bunch of these glosses, and I like all of them. They have a great consistency, not to sticky or think but give a great shine (hence, the name hypershine gloss)  These colors were no different. They are Pink, Berry Cherry, and Cherry Tart. And holy moly Cherry Tart is a lot more pigmented than I thought it would be. 
Side Note: I think it's really odd that on the website it says what colors are in these packages, but a couple of the product stickers have different names. 

XOXO-The Addict



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player