Sunday, October 23, 2011

Andi's Collection

Hello Beauty Lovers!

I am so excited to share my collections will you. I am going to do this in two parts, the first being my personal collection that I use on myself and the second being what I take on a make-up gig. I actually have less make-up in my personal collection then The Addict (My little sis, Kaci), but you might also be interested in my tools and tricks of the trade!

Personal - I am a bit of a Target addict. My black storage bin was part of the college line they had at the beginning of summer, the red contraption you may have seen before...in my sisters collection, also from Target, this is a great piece it was under five dollars and swivels!





My Look in this Video


Nails are OPI-Ate Berries in the Canaries and Jesse's Girl-F10
Face Wet N' Wild-Walking on Eggshells, Sorme Smear Proof Liner, elf Natural Radiance Blusher-Glow, elf-All Over Cover Stick, eos Lip Balm and Naked Glow Lip Gloss.



XOXO-The Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player