Monday, October 24, 2011

Pick of the Week!

Hello Beauties!
So, this is the first of many pick of the weeks. We will try to have these posted every Monday and they will always be under $5! We will take turns each week, and it will be a product that we just couldn't have lived without during that week.
So for me it is a product I'm sure you all have heard of. It's the WnW trio in Walking on Eggshells.

 I have been so sick this week and have not felt like doing anything with my makeup. I did have to go out a few times and come to work today. So anytime I have left the house this week I have reached for this trio. It's so easy. I didn't have to think about color combinations or put in much effort. The colors are light and soft, and give you a bit of that fresh faced girl next door look. I think this is a go-to for a quick and effortless natural look. It retails for $2.99 at most drugstores. I got mine at Big Lots, so I think it was a little less.

Click Photos To Enlarge


I felt like death while taking these pictures, but I don't think I look too bad. :)
In case you were wondering, I'm also wearing: Bare Minerals Foundation, Milani blush in Mai Tai, Prestige my Biggest Lashes Mascara, Hard Candy concealer stick on my waterline, and elf Hypershine Lip Gloss in Fairy.

XOXO,

The Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player