Friday, March 30, 2012

One Day Without Shoes



Hello Lovelies,

There are few things I love more then getting free stuff and supporting a good cause. So when given the opportunity to do both, I jump.

I was so excited to find Essie's Barefoot in Blue in my mail box this week that I had to write something right away! Now the whole premise is that everyone goes one day, April 5th, without shoes so that we can get a taste of what it is like for children suffering from diseases and illnesses contracted from a lack of footwear. Even though I think this is great I live is Los Angeles and am kind of a germaphobe but I well be sporting my Toms and Essie polish and will probably pick up another pair to show my support.


Plus the color is so cute! Definitely going to be a spring favorite of mine.

Until next time!
The Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player