Saturday, March 3, 2012

Brash Lip Stains

Hey there!
This is the first time I've tried any cosmetics from the brand Brash (which is sold exclusively at Payless stores). I love their shoes, like my sassy new pair of nude platform pumps. But makeup? From a shoe company? I had seen it many times but finally gave in and picked up a couple of these lip stains, I grabbed them because they looked very spring-friendly. I feel like a lot of the stains I've seen/tried were a lot darker. The colors I got are Coral Flame and Pink Lace.

So I don't feel like these had the usual excessively sweet smell or taste like a lot of stains, which I appreciate. I actually didn't notice any smell or taste at all. 

In order to give you an accurate idea of the pigmentation I first applied it to just the bottom lip and left the top lip bare, then applied it to both for the purpose of swatching. Please excuse my chapped lips, they're always very dry in the morning and you need to apply these on clean dry lips.


 Here is Coral Flame 
This is Pink Lace. The Right is with a clear lip balm on top.
These seem to last up to 4 hours or so without fading much, I've been reapplying around lunch time. These are great for people like me who want a lip color but obsessively apply lip balm or chapstick. I'm now pretty tempted to go back and check out some of their other products. They have two other shades (Never Too Red and Bitten Berry) and the go for $4.99.
XO-The Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player