Thursday, February 16, 2012

Team In Training

Hello Everyone,

This is in no way beauty related. It's much bigger. In 2010 I ran the Honolulu Marathon with Team to End AIDS and this year I am at it again. This time with Team in Training to support The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I am raising a modest $2,200 for a worthy cause. I know it's tough in these economic times but please reach deep down into your pockets and donate what ever you can, even if it's only $5.00, the cost of a coffee.

It's so easy just click here or go to the widget in the upper right hand corner of this page.


I have a mission-to help find cures and more effective treatments for blood cancers. To accomplish that mission, I’m participating in a sports endurance event as a member of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s (LLS) Team In Training. Like the other members of TNT, I will be raising funds to help find cures and better treatments for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma. I’m improving the quality of my life by participating and with your support, I can help improve the quality of life for patients and their families as well.

Please make a donation in support of my efforts with Team In Training and help advance the research for cures.

Love - The Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player