Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pick of The Week

Happy Tuesday All!

This pick of the week, addresses a serious issue near and dear to my heart...chapped lips. I remember a time not to long ago when your options were basically Chapstick or Burts Bees, everything else...well it kinda sucked. But in this wonderful day and age there are some really stand out brands.

This week I pick Maybelline Baby Lips. I still love my EOS, but the reason this makes it to the POTW is they have some really great tinted lip balms. These are the three I have, they range in price from $2.99-$3.25 depending on where you go.

Pink Punch, Cherry Me & Quenched
Great color, great moisture and I don't feel like I constantly have to reapply it like a lot of other brands.

They look pretty similar in this picture but the pink is actually very bright, Kaci doesn't like this shade for herself, but I love!
Hope you enjoyed this Pick of The Week!
Until Next Time - The Artist

Also, I am running the San Diego Marathon for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, if you would like to help out click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player