Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pick Of The Week

Happy Monday!

This week’s pick is kind of a big deal for me. I have been using the same mascara religiously for the last 8 years and I very rarely try something new. It never fails that someone will recommend a new mascara to me and I always hate it. In my post-holiday haul I featured several items that I ordered simply because I wanted to try them not because I wanted to replace anything in my collection. It’s no big surprise that I would find something amazing and unexpected from elf. This Pick of the Week is elf’s Mineral Infused Mascara.
I honestly cannot believe how much I love this mascara and at only $3.00 a tube it is an absolute steal. I naturally have very blonde, thin but long lashes. What I want from a mascara is thickness with some length. The Mineral Infused Mascara has a rubber bristled brush (which I also normally do not like) and gives me fantastic separation, and beautiful thickness and length.

If you are not loving your mascara or are looking to spend less I definitely recommend giving elf’s Mineral Infused Mascara a try!

With Love – The Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player