Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy Valentines Continued!

Happy Saturday Beautys,

Make-up can really say a lot about your expectations this Valentines.
Here are a couple more Valentines looks for you!

This is my base for both looks. elf All over color stick in Apricot, NYX As If Concealer Stick, Joe Blasco Pro Touch Highlight and elf Essentials Eye Lid Primer.

First we have the Sweet Valentine for your new love, a night in or out with the girls.
I used the CS 88 Shimmers pallet, elf liquid black Liner and Prestige My Biggest Lashes, NYX Haute Jersey Bronzer and Blush, Maybelline Baby Lips and WNW Megalast in Think Pink. For the lip I originally used a sheer elf gloss but it didnt show up in the picture to well.



Second we have the Flirty Valentine for your long time love or your party Valentines!
I used the CS 88 Shimmers, the Crease color from WNW Silent Treatment, Sorme Smudgeproof eyeline and Benefit badGAL lashes. elf Studio blush in Tickeled pink and yet again Maybelline Baby Lips and WNW Megalast in Think Pink.

I hope you have a fantastic and lovely Valentines with your ever you love!
Love, The Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Adobe Flash player