Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Natural VS. "Natural"

Hello lovelies!
This post stemmed from seeing a girl in my building every day that wears so much makeup that I feel like I have no idea what she actually looks like. It got me thinking about how much of a difference makeup actually makes, even when doing an every day natural look. So I decided to take a picture of what I actually look like with no makeup at all, all natural. Then another picture after I have applied my "natural" makeup. 
What do you think? Do you feel like I or you still look the same after applying an every-day face? Also does anyone else feel like we are telling a little white lie to rest of the world about what we look like? Leave a comment, I would be very interested to hear others opinions.

XOXO-The Addict 

2 comments:

  1. first off you are STUNNING either way. your eyes are amazing! as a beauty addict myself i find a lot of people bring this issue up with me. i have always belived EVERYONE would look better with a little make-up on. people might think its shallow, but i think it's just presenting your best self.

    for example the first this i notice in these pictures is your skin. while it is gorgeous in the first, in the second it positivly GLOWS! it looks flawless and natural! next thing i notice is the eye area, your naturally stunnign eyes, are evn more intense in the next picture because you obviously accented them.

    i still see you. i dont think you look that different, its just presenting the best you and highlighting all your best features.

    either way you are stunning, and either way you should feel confident and beautiful!

    “I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”
    ― Coco Chanel


    http://www.alovelylittleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words and input! I always tell people that we're not trying to create a new face, just enhance what's already there. I love that quote, I may need to steal it :D

      Delete

Get Adobe Flash player